753 John Henry Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70820
- Sold Price
- List Price
- Closing Date
- May 09, 2023
- Living Area
- East Baton Rouge
- Meadow Bend
Fantastic home in the heart of Baton Rouge in Meadow Bend Subdivision. Updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with open floor plan. Newer laminate wood flooring throughout most of home—no carpet! Living room is spacious with wood burning fireplace with great windows to make whole home light and bright. Dining room is part of open floor plan and can be expanded when hosting holiday gatherings. Kitchen recently updated with granite counter tops, stainless appliances and corner sink (dishwasher is brand new!) Backyard is fully fenced and has great patio area. 2 car covered carport and room for additional parking spots on driveway and on street parking. This home qualifies for Rural Development loan with 0% down! Did not flood in 2016. Subdivision features sidewalks, curb and gutter, street lights, close to great restaurants, shopping, close to LSU, Downtown, Petro Chem, both OLOL and BR General and Mall of LA. Seller has loved that the neighborhood is friendly yet peaceful day and night!
- Traditional Style
- Frame Const
- Hoa Fee Type
- Interior Features
- Attic Access, Cable Ready, Ceiling 9'+, Ceiling Fans, Crown Moulding, Elec Dryer Con, Elec Stove Con, Elec Wash Con, Inside Laundry, Sm Window Trtmt.
- Other Subd Amenities
- Cer/Porc Tile Floor, Laminate Floor
- Central Air Cool
- Central Heat, Electric Heat
- Cooktop Electric, Counters Granite, Counters Solid Surface, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Pantry, Range/Oven
- 2 Cars Park, Carport Rear Park, Off Street Parking
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker ONE
Copyright 2023 Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed.